In the current days probably, every online customer is aware of Wish.com, which is one of the leading e-commerce sites. It is a website where you get almost everything under one roof at a very cost-effective, unbeatable price. You probably get millions of items here and at a wholesale price.
There are so many sites that provide you with free dropshipping suppliers and you can effectively start your dropship business. If you too wish to know how you should start selling on Wish.com then you are at the right place. This website provides you with a proprietary algorithm, hence making the shopping experience quite a personalized one. It will also provide you with details of items that you are interested in based on your previous shopping behavior.
If you are interested in knowing how to sell on Wish and get into a successful dropshipping business then you are at the right place. You need to start with the registration process to start with. You need to get registered to the Merchants page.
- Select and then write a unique store name
- Add your email address along with a password
- Add details about your address along with all the business details it inquired about
- Get the 2-factor authentication enabled post you are done with the verification of your email id
- Choose the payment provider that you would be using when you are about to accept any transaction
- Go through the terms and conditions, review it properly, and agree to it
- Get over with the process of relevant ID and details that would be asked about your business
- You are all set to start your dropship business in no time.
When you are over with the process of registration, you can go ahead and start to sell on wish.com. What is it that you need to do now?
- Source items or products
Here the process is almost the same as you would do when it comes to the sourcing of products at Amazon or any other reshipping site. What is the kind of products that you need to look out for?
- Ones that could be sourced quickly and easily
- Must be quite much in demand must be a niche item
- Competition must below
- Profit margin should be high
- Shipping the product must be fast and cost-effective too
- It must not be on the prohibited list of Wish.